Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy, busy, dreadfully busy!!!

In the words of Madame Blueberry, we are "busy, busy, dreadfully busy!" Seriously. If I sit for too long, I feel tired! But God is so good- all the fine details are falling into place & I do feel healthy! (Praise God for second trimesters during pregnancies!)

Why so busy? Well, tonight I pick up Jeanelle at midnight from the airport so that we can go with Dawn tomorrow to this homeschool convention. The convention is Thursday through Saturday. Pray for Eric- in addition to caring for our littles, he will also watch Miss Kathryn. Should be interesting! :)

On Sunday, Jeanelle & I leave with the children for a two day journey to Texas. (We stop along the way to spend the night with our good friends, the McDaniels. They are so AWESOME about letting us do this!) Eric will join us latter in the week & we will stay with the Arendses till April 29th, when we travel to Atlanta, GA to visit family. Not sure how long we are staying there but we should be home the first week of May. PHEW!

Oh, and there is another HUGE reason why we are busy but I can't say until it is "official." Can't wait to share!
- Heather

Oh, and on another note- on Monday evening, we went to our friend's home & they taught me how to make Kombucha. They even gave me a scoby so I can get started making our own brew! Yahoo! This lacto-fermented beverage is extremely healthy for you and we LOVE the taste of the homemade brew. (We were not big fans of the store bought kind.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gonna cram me in?

Tina

Unknown said...

Kombucha ... Hummmm. I want to know about fermentation, but a different type! Got more grapes than I can use for jelly, so ....
You will have to introduce us to it.