Friday, September 04, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today, Eric and I celebrate our 10-year anniversary! It is fun to think back to the days of our courtship, engagement and early years of marriage. It is fun to think ahead and wonder where God will lead us.

God has been so good to us through the years! He has blessed us with a deep love for one another- a love grounded in His Son and in His Word. That kind of love endures all things, hopes in all things and never fails. God has also been so good in giving us our children! We hoped & prayed for many littles and God answered "yes!" Praise Jesus!

We didn't have a digital camera early on, so I can't post any of those fun pics. :( I looked through the pictures on our computer & I am very sad to say that it was nearly impossible to find ones with just Eric and I in them. We'll have to be better about getting couple pics in the next 10 years! Here is what I did find:









Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you!
- Heather

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy Anniversary Eric and Heather! Much love, Tom (who I PROMISE really does exist!), Kristine, Christian, Andrew and Sarah

Tully Family said...

Thanks, Kristine! We look forward to getting to know you all after your travels this month. Thanks for your prayers on our behalf!

Anonymous said...

How well we remember those special 'early' days. We are continue to be bless with having grandchildren, and bless the love you both have.

Happy Anniversary!

Mom and Dad

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Eric...you're catching up !! LOL...HUGS

Jessica said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I remember when you were newlyweds and had just moved to Columbus! Time flies!