Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Highlights from December Part 1

Here is part 1 of December highlights:

My grandmother came to stay with us for a few days... but I didn't take any pictures. Despicable, I know. I'm kicking myself. Feel free to leave comments expressing your disdain.

After 29 years, my father retired after serving his country in the Navy & then as a civilian auditor for the Air Force. We traveled over to AL to be present at the ceremony. I finally got to meet Michelle- yahoo! :) We also enjoyed a Christmas exchange with my parents, brother & grandmother. But I didn't take any pictures during this trip either. Pathetic. (My mother did take pics- LOTS of them... hopefully she'll share them soon.)

Elizabeth turned TWO on December 18th! We just celebrated with our family- we were all too tired from our AL trip to do much more. But the children did thoroughly enjoy having Eric and I play with them. The theme for Elizabeth's birthday was "food", so we all played store & shopping with her new toys. Fun!






My, how Elizabeth is growing up. Here are a few pictures of her taken throughout the month:










Dress up (actually, Matthias has been dressing up as a cowboy ever since we visited the Arendse family back in April- he loved that trip!):


My big helper:


One of my favorite pictures of Abigail:


Now, this is impressive:


Christmas cookie decorating and eating (we missed you, Garretts!):


And the effects of the sugar high afterward:


- Heather

6 comments:

Jess said...

All of those pictures are adorable! Elizabeth is really growing up!

Oh and Abigail is so cute!

dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Lizzie! She is sooo cute, love the shades.

Abigail doesn't look so much like any of the other children, does she? She is very cute! Love the fist in the mouth.

We wanted to do cookies with you too :(

Anonymous said...

Lizzie....how sweet you are, what brother do you look like, is there any doubt? Love Mom
I will get dad to copy pictures for you

Jeanelle said...

Elizabeth is so sweet! I miss her and her adorable smile. I think I forgot her birthday? Bad Auntie Jeanelle! We really need to live closer.

Tully Family said...

I had to smile at Dawn & Mom's comments- one says Abiagil looks nothing like our other children, the other says she does. :) I agree w/ both- she does look so different from our other children but I certainly tell she is a Tully.

dawn said...

Oh, she's clearly a Tully!