Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: March 22, 2010



FOR TODAY
March 22, 2010...

Outside my window... cloudy and cold (mid-40s). Yuck.
I am thinking... that littles need to bundle up & GO OUTSIDE b/c they have way too much energy today!
I am thankful that... God is in control during these times of uncertainty in our country.
From the learning rooms... lots of reading today.
From the kitchen... cobb salad tonight.
I am wearing... white shirt w/ brown skirt.
I am creating... shopping lists for spring/summer clothes.
I am going... to take a nap today. :)
I am reading... "Keeping a Nature Journal" by Clare Walker Leslie & Charles E. Roth and "The Backyard Homestead" edited by Carleen Madigan.
I am hoping... that our clothing budget stretches far enough for everyone's needs! This is always on my mind this time of the year, but you know what? God is always faithful and has never left us in want.
I am hearing... Jonathan Park.
Around the house... laundry is getting done & clothes are being organized for the new season.
A few plans for the rest of the week: clothes shopping. Anyone want to do this for me? Please?
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Eric had fun photo-shopping this pic of Elizabeth:



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

3 comments:

dawn said...

Oh, I remember that picture! Yes, I'd love to go shopping with you, when will you be here?

Tully Family said...

No, you come here. I have more littles that I have to load into the car. :)

Oh, and you can see the series of pics of Elizabeth by going here: http://tullyfamily.blogspot.com/2008/12/determination.html

Anonymous said...

How cute, looks like Abagail...all your children look alike. Nanny