Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: March 9, 2010



FOR TODAY
March 9, 2010 (a day late- so sorry!)...

Outside my window... sun & mid-60s. Yahoo!
I am thinking... over the conference in April.
I am thankful for... the opportunity for dear hubby to go with me in April. Oh, and to talk to Dawn in person!
From the learning rooms... studying Martin Luther and William Tyndale this week. Lord is pressing on our hearts what an am amazing gift His Word is!
From the kitchen... breakfast meal for dinner.
I am wearing... turquoise short-sleeved top & brown skirt.
I am creating... pictures for Scrap-a-Mania this weekend.
I am going... make homemade yogurt tonight with my new YoLife.
I am reading... "The Backyard Homestead" edited by Carleen Madigan.
I am hoping... that we get all well soon. We've been sick for SO LONG!!! :(
I am hearing... children running & playing outside.
Around the house... laundry needs to be folded. And I need to vacuum again because the dogs tracked in leaves... again. Er!
One of my favorite things... Our dog, Tres. He brings us so much joy!
A few plans for the rest of the week: get my new license this week. Should have done this months ago! Oh, and attend Srcap-a-Mania at Archiver's this Saturday with my sister-in-law. Fun!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Tres! I'm not one to take many pics of our dogs but we do love them! (Sorry for the red-eye... I can't get my computer editing program to work!):





Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

dawn said...

Less than a month away! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog! So glad that William and Tres have fun together....thanks so much in watching him.

Love Mom