Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: June 14, 2010



FOR TODAY
June 14, 2010...


Outside my window... sun is & it is HOT.
I am thinking... about lunch.
I am thankful... air conditioning.
From the learning rooms... only Latin, reading & math this week.
From the kitchen... homemade pizza for dinner.
I am wearing... celery green top w/ long white skirt. Let's see how long it stays clean. :)
I am creating... a gift for someone. Shhh!
I am going... try to actually finish the gift this week.
I am reading... "A Place to Stand" by Gene Edward Veith.
I am hoping... that we are over our colds before my trip latter this week.
I am hearing... Latin chants.
Around the house... trying to tackle paperwork.
One of my favorite things... dark chocolate.
A few plans for the rest of the week: fly w/ Abigail to TN to visit the McDaniels before they move to OR. It is going to be very hard to say goodbye.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

3 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Abigail looks like Jonathan! She is getting so big. I can't wait to see and hold her in two weeks!

Tully Family said...

AHHH! TWO weeks? AHHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

Speciall times with sisters.
Mom