Monday, June 28, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: June 28, 2010



FOR TODAY
June 28, 2010...


Outside my window... hot but sunny.
I am thinking... about transition from grammar to logic. Dawn, have anything good to listen to?
I am thankful... our membership here.
From the learning rooms... nothing too formal for the next two weeks but lots of learning happening! Today we learned several new things about sharks.
From the kitchen... sandwiches w/ homemade salso & chips. Too hot to cook.
I am wearing... hot pink top w/ black skirt.
I am creating... another gift for someone else. Shhh!
I am going... to awake the children from their slumber eventually... maybe...
I am reading... "A Place to Stand" by Gene Edward Veith.
I am hoping... that we all stay healthy before & during our vacation.
I am hearing... fans hum.
Around the house... the van needs to be cleaned out before our trip (& it will need done again when we return!).
One of my favorite things... visits with friends.
A few plans for the rest of the week: we travel to Texas this week to visit the Arendse family.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... took this one this morning at the Aquarium- what a blessing to have my parents, niece & nephew join us!


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

dawn said...

Anything on transitioning stages? Hm. I'll see, I can't think of anything in particular ...

Looks like a fun day at the aquarium, we had a rough morning and I didn't want to get the children up from quiet time either ;)

Jeanelle said...

I can't wait for you to get to Texas!