Monday, July 26, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: July 26, 2010



FOR TODAY
July 26, 2010...


Outside my window... sun is shinning & it is HOT. AGAIN.
I am thinking... about house projects. Just thinking.
I am thankful... that we are on the mend after battling a stomach bug last week.
From the learning rooms... awaiting new books to arrive. FUN!
From the kitchen... breakfast meal for dinner.
I am wearing... light blue t-shirt w/ skirt w/ flowers.
I am creating... a clean craft room.
I am going... to bed earlier tonight. I'm exhausted!
I am reading... "Great Physician's Rx for Children's Health" by Jordan Rubin.
I am hoping... that we are all truly well so the Garretts can come next week.
I am hearing... air conditioning (vainly) try to cool the house.
Around the house... lots of house projects before company arrives next week.
One of my favorite things... cold milk with pizza. (Totally grosses Eric out but I love it!)
A few plans for the rest of the week: dinner with my family- it was canceled last week.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... nope- too lazy to download any pics today.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy reading our thoughts.
nanny