Monday, October 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: October 11, 2010



FOR TODAY
October 11, 2010...


Outside my window... dark; the sun hasn't risen yet.
I am thinking... about what needs to be done today & this week.
I am thankful... for the day at the Aquarium we had last week w/ my parents & brother.
From the learning rooms... piano recital coming up soon!!! Pray that the children do not get nervous & enjoy it.
From the kitchen... black bean soup in the crockpot. YUM!
I am wearing... black sweater but it will be too warm for that soon- high to mid 80s most of the week. I thought it was fall...
I am creating... finished one baby gift & working on another. FUN!
I am going... make applesauce this week.
I am reading... "The Love Dare" by Stephen & Alex Kendrick. I tried reading it before but I really have a hard time getting into devotionals.
I am hoping... that I feel better today- I was under the weather yesterday.
I am hearing... fans hum as littles sleep.
Around the house... all is quiet, for now.
One of my favorite things... apple picking! (Pictures to follow latter today, Lord- willing!)
A few plans for the rest of the week: speech for Joanthan, piano lessons, applesauce making, dr appt for Abigail & visiting w/ Eric's extended family. PHEW- another busy week! This month is CRAZY!!!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Uncle Russell with most of the littles:


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

dawn said...

What's your black bean soup recipe?

Have fun doing applesauce! Wish I were there to help!

Tully Family said...

I got the recipe from a magazine clipping from the dr's office... I'll let you know if it is good. Smells WONDERFUL! :)

We wish you all were here too! :(