Thursday, February 24, 2011
Giveaway: Vision Forum Audio Series
I am SO EXCITED about Vision Forum's new audio series beginning March 1st! As Christian parents, we need to THINK through the things we are doing. We need to build a culture for our children (and ourselves)- one that is radically different from the world. This series is going to help us do just that & it's going to be so good to listen to it together. Eric and I are eager to learn from the Phillips, godly parents to 8 children. Here is a list of the titles of Doug’s and Beall’s weekly messages:
1. How to Organize Your Home to Promote Family Unity
2. How to Cultivate a Love of Reading with Your Children
3. How to Make Mealtime Meaningful
4. How to Prepare for a Year of Home Education
5. How to Take Children Safely Through an Airport
6. How to Involve the Whole Family in Family Worship
7. How to Address the Plague of “Jive Talk” in Your Home
8. How to Encourage Masculinity in Sons
9. How to Encourage Femininity in Daughters
10. How to Handle a Social Worker Visit
11. How to Wage War on Sibling Rivalry
12. How to Use Household Decorations to Teach Character
13. How to Talk to Your Children about Miscarriage
14. How to Involve the Whole Family in Hospitality
15. How to Build an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Your Children
16. How to Watch a Movie As a Family
17. How to Cultivate a Love of Meaningful Poetry with Your Children, and Why Doing So Is Important
18. How to Prepare Your Children to Listen to a Symphony
19. How to Take a Road Trip with Your Family
20. How to Select the Best Locations for Family Vacations
As excited as I am to be taking the course, I'm equally THRILLED to announce that Vision Forum is offering one of our readers a FREE ticket to their new “Family Strategies: Practical Issues for Building Healthy Families” audio series! To learn more about the series, click on the button above.
To be entered to win, leave a comment sharing one item on your wish list from Vision Forum's catalog. Need ideas? Just click that handy little button on the left of the screen (it says "Vision Forum Affiliate") and you'll be directed to their site. If you mention this giveaway on your blog & let me know, you will be entered twice. It's been FOREVER (May 2009) since we did a giveaway, so anyone can enter, even the past winner! You must enter by NOON on February 26. That's Saturday, so don't delay! (Oh, and we mean noon Atlanta, GA time.) We will post the winner that evening. If you win we will need you to email me your full name, email & mailing addresses by Monday morning or we'll announce another winner.
Please note that if you win, every Tuesday morning for twenty weeks you will receive a link to your new downloadable message from Doug or Beall, hosted at Vision Forum’s partner website BlueBehemoth.com. To access your first download, simply create a free BlueBehemoth.com account and then follow the easy instructions in your weekly emails to download your messages at no additional charge. We love BlueBehmoth around here & use it all the time!
If you don't win, remember that you can purchase the series for $85 if you order by March 1. You'll save $10, plus receive two bonus messages as a gift. That's less than $5 per message. But make sure you order by February 28, as that price will go up! With your order confirmation email, Vision Forum will also send you coupons to download two important, family-affirming bonus messages for free: Victories: Moments Small and Large Which Define Christian Parenting, and How to Evaluate a Suitor.
For about the price of a fancy cup of coffee, you can get a real energy jolt — a weekly encouragement boost from Doug and Beall in which they share their favorite and best strategies for building family unity.