Monday, June 06, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: June 6, 2011


FOR TODAY
June 6, 2011...


Outside my window... it's going to be sunny & in the high 90s all week. YUCK.
I am thinking... I should probably spend some time meal planning for this month.
I am thankful... for how well Patricia's recital went! She had a blast (the first time ever she hasn't been nervous), as did we all.
From the learning rooms... back to some formal lessons this week. Yeah! :)
From the kitchen... I have NO idea. MUST GO SHOPPING!!!
I am wearing... black tee with pink skirt.
I am creating... Christmas gifts for the younger girls. I've enjoyed knitting these past few nights but I'm staying up too late.
I am going... to have to hang curtains SOON because littles are waking way too early!
I am reading... waiting for 2 new books to arrive this week. Fun!
I am hoping... for a solid week of lessons & unpacking.
I am hearing... Jonathan keep asking me ?s (he isn't suppose to be up) & the dog keep hinting to be fed.
Around the house... unpacking (still).
One of my favorite things... having my Hubby get up in the mornings with me! :) For the first time in our marriage, he now gets up early for work.
A few plans for the rest of the week: unpacking & piano lessons.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Patricia with her teacher, Miss Brooke, at the recital:


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

Jeanelle said...

We enjoy hearing about Patricia's perseverence in piano. Great work Patricia! We love you.

Auntie Jeanelle

Anonymous said...

we were so proud of patricia. what a joy seeing her play. we can not wait until the next time.
HAYS OFF FOR PATRICIA

dawn said...

Yay, Patricia!

You look beautiful in that dress :)