Monday, July 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: July 25, 2011


FOR TODAY
July 25, 2011...


Outside my window... rain expected w/ a bit of cooler temps. Yeah!
I am thinking... about waking littles soon.
I am thankful... that our van is fixed.
From the learning rooms... we should actually get to those new explorers this week. Last week turned into a planning & organizing week vs lessons.
From the kitchen... BLTs w/ seasonal (grilled) zucchini. Simple but delicious.
I am wearing... black knit dress- very comfy.
I am creating... finishing up that gift. Sigh.
I am going... to try to get us out for a walk before the rain comes today.
I am reading... same things (big sigh): "Real Food on a Real Budget" & "Overcoming Fear, Worry, and Anxiety"
I am hoping... to have a very productive week! It would be great (but not likely) if I also go pictures organized on the computer.
I am hearing... fans hum- littles are usually so tired on Mondays!
Around the house... we accomplished a lot of house projects this past weekend. Yeah!
One of my favorite things... feeling our littles one move inside of me when I'm pregnant.
A few plans for the rest of the week: piano is our only outing. Maybe we'll get to the zoo if it doesn't rain.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... nope.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: