Monday, September 05, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: September 5, 2011


FOR TODAY
September 5, 2011 (Labor Day)...


Outside my window... rain. Tornados have touched down in certain spots. Icky.
I am thinking... I'm grateful for the rain but not the severe weather.
I am thankful... that my parents could come over today.
From the learning rooms... start IEW with our friends, the Coppocks, this week. Exciting!
From the kitchen... leftovers from today's barbecue.
I am wearing... black shirt & pink skirt.
I am creating... leg warmers for my friend's baby, Olive.
I am going... to help Patricia with her piano after I finish this post.
I am reading... ? I need to order something new to motivate me!
I am hoping... for many things & so thankful that my hope ultimately lies in my Savior!
I am hearing... news over the radio.
Around the house... laundry needs folding.
One of my favorite things... holidays when my hubby is home. :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: lessons with the Coppocks, piano lessons (Jonathan starts this week!), another iron treatment.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... last week's art lesson with the Coppocks:





Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

dawn said...

Looks fun! Wish we were doing lessons with you :(

Jeanelle said...

Great to have someone to share lessons with! Tell the Coppocks hello from the Arendses.

Tully Family said...

I wish we could do lessons together too, Dawn! And Jeanelle! :(

Anonymous said...

Having the Coppocks is such a blessing , Mom