Monday, March 12, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook: March 12, 2012



FOR TODAY
March 12, 2012


Outside my window... dark!

I am thinking... about our health & food. Always areas to improve!

I am thankful... for time with friends yesterday.

In the kitchen... meal planning to grocery shop tonight. Patricia has requested this soup after her dental appt tomorrow!

I am wearing... pjs until I finish cleaning the bathrooms.

I am creating... Jonathan's blanket.

I am going... to not eat any sugar, fruit or bread this week. It's going to HURT. But I hope it helps Emily's rash on her head (I think it might be the result of yeast.)

From the learning rooms... spring break! (ie, CLEANING & ORGANIZING week!)

I am reading... A Bride Goes West

I am hoping... Emily's rash heals up!

I am looking forward to... eating fruit again. (The no sugar & bread isn't as big of deal for me.)

I am learning... health-related things.

Around the house... we're cleaning & organizing this week!

I am pondering... ??? It's too early!!!

A favorite quote for today... "I don't think there is anyone so unfitted to raise children as a tired mother, and I was always tired... No mother gives her best to her children under these conditions... Yet with all my mistakes my children today, I am glad to say, look back to a happy childhood." A Bride Goes West by Nannie T. Alderson.

One of my favorite things... godly friendships!

A few plans for the rest of the week: dental appt (3 children have cleanings; Patricia is having 2 baby teeth pulled tomorrow + an ortho consult); piano lessons; pictures; shopping for fabric; Sabbath meal.

A peek into my day... we could just stare at her all day:


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we could stare at Emily all day but I rather hold her. Will keep everyone in our prayers. Am so glad that I am not a dentist.
Love Mom

Jeanelle said...

Eric, lovely picture of you and Emily! So sweet. I can just hear you talking her. Miss Emily is getting so big. Miss you all!

Jeanelle said...

Lovely picture of Eric and Emily! I can just hear him talking to her. Miss Emily is getting so big. Miss you all!