Sunday, June 03, 2012

Little House Shawl for Abigail

UPDATE 8/11/12: I decided to give this shawl to Lizzie because she loves pink. I made another purple one for Abigail- see here! :)

I finished knitting Abigail's shawl today! The pattern is free from here. Super easy: a quick, no-brain pattern. :) I enjoyed working with Malabrigo Sock yarn and the price was great! ($16.95 per skein and I only needed one for this project.)

The shawl is her Christmas present but I still asked her to try it on. She didn't realize it was for her or what it truly was but did tell me it was pretty. :) Now I need to make another one for Lizzie. Shhh! Enjoy the pics! Btw, this colorway of yarn changes colors depending on light- it usually looks less pink.



- Heather

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

So pretty!