Monday, December 17, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook: December 17, 2012



FOR TODAY
December 17, 2012


Outside my window... rainy!

I am thankful... all of my children. They are healthy (minus colds) and safe. Eric and I have the privilege to raise them. We are rich!

In the kitchen... that's a good question...

I am wearing... pjs for just a bit longer. :)

I am creating... Emily's Christmas gift and then I'm DONE! Yeah!

I am going... to go get coffee in just a bit.

From the learning rooms... Elizabeth & Jonathan are enjoying reading Bob Books.

I am reading... Folks, This Ain't Normal by Joel Salatin.

I am hoping... we get healthy soon. We're still battling colds! :(

I am looking forward to...  Eric being home next week!

I am learning... about herbs with this kit.

Around the house... PILES & PILES of dishes to conquer this morning!

I am pondering... our schedule. I'd like to get more done but I'm not sure how without loosing joy. And that's not an option!

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... crafting with Jill (we're making our little girl's Christmas gifts together)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Elizabeth turns FIVE tomorrow, piano lessons & grocery shopping. I also need to finish Emily's Christmas gift & wrap gifts. Oh, and I need to download all those pics from vacation!!!


A peek into my day...

No comments: