Monday, January 28, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook: January 28, 2013



FOR TODAY
January 28, 2013


Outside my window... it will be sunny in a bit.

I am thankful... a day of worship & fellowship yesterday.

In the kitchen... I need to meal plan! Until then, I'm using what we have!

I am wearing... jean skirt with grey striped shirt. I really like the color grey.

I am creating... embroidery piece for our bedroom.

I am going... to let the children keep sleeping this morning.

From the learning rooms... we're getting a lot done on a consistent basis. Yahoo!

I am reading... not much. Sigh. I use to read more! :( WAIT! I am reading a new health/cookbook! :)

I am hoping... we stay healthy- so many friends & family are getting sick!

I am looking forward to... March- vacation & several new things for educational lessons.

I am learning... a lot about health from a new book.

Around the house... dryer is broke. It is not a good thing.

I am pondering... blogging & whether I'll continue.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... my hubby! These past two Sunday evenings, we've watched videos on marriage & I'm reminded of how blessed I am to have Eric! Love that man!

A few plans for the rest of the week: lessons today with the Coppocks (we begin report writing!), piano lessons, speaker at nearby church.


A peek into my day... Patricia & I embroidered onesies for a friend's shower. (Patricia did the bottom two & I did the top two.) She had twin boys and named them Benjamin and Jonathan. :)


2 comments:

dawn said...

You should keep blogging even if it is just for thee and me :)

Unknown said...

Continue to blog! It is a joy to read about your thoughts and about the family.