Thursday, February 14, 2013

Random musings!

- Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so thankful to my wonderful hubby for his love! :) He bought me these pretty flowers (roses are my favorites):

- My right foot has been hurting for about a week & I have no idea why. It started out with pain in my arch & now it's moved to my ankle. Sometimes the pain wakes me at night. No, I haven't been to the dr. I'm hoping it will just go away. It feels ton better today so I'm hopeful!

- This toothpaste tastes awful:

- Seriously- even Eric said it was bad! Yuck! When I mentioned to Eric that Colgate use to be my favorite brand of toothpaste, he thought it was funny I had a "favorite toothpaste." Of course I do! Taste is very important these days! I think it's weird tht he doesn't have a favorite.

- We've been living without a dryer for a bit. It isn't fun. I do not recommend trying it. Ever.

- I'm so thankful we educate year-around! This is one of those weeks where we've been extremely busy but not a lot of lessons are getting done. Wasn't my plan but it happens. We attended a conference by Answers in Gensis Sunday night & all day Monday, dentist & Ortho appts Tuesday and piano Wednesday. We should buckle down & get lessons done today but I'm tired. So, we're taking it easy & will all cook a special meal for Eric tonight.

- My yarn came yesterday so now I can start a baby blanket. Fun times!

- I've been thinking a lot about how to do lessons in the fall when the baby comes & whether we should just break till after the holidays. Life is always crazy (but blessed) those first few weeks!

- I've been so tired with this pregnancy! (I mentioned nauseous last week. Still am but it's been somewhat better this week. Though I haven't been eating very good. I need to change that!) I've fallen asleep on the couch every night for the past two weeks. Poor Eric! He's so kind & understanding. Love that man!

- I'm still searching for a midwife. :(

- I'm starting a new blog with a friend about some of the health changes both of our families are making. I'll let you know when it's up & running!

- I haven't worked out in two weeks. :( Yikes! That plus not eating the best is probably contributing to feeling tired, though I know from past experiences that I'm always tired the 1st & 3rd trimesters. So, I'm going to try to get back at it. How to do it with my foot will be interesting.

Hope you all have a great day celebrating the ones you love!
- Heather

No comments: