Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm All Alone!

The Arendse family left yesterday. :( And of course, Miss Katherine decided last night was a perfect time not to sleep unless she was held or/and rocked. I'm a little tired this morning as I prep breakfast & needed items for church (Katherine & I won't be going quit yet so maybe I can take a nap later? That would be heavenly!). But my heart feels full as I serve my family this morning- I'm so thankful for each one of them!

Still... I'm all alone now!!!! Well... Not really because I have Eric, who works from home a few days next week and also has a few days off (YIPEE!), and also all of my helpers. But I'm going to miss Jeanelle. I told Eric that while I didn't want him to have a second wife, an extra mama would be an amazing addition to the household! ;)

My goals for the week:
- loving on my children & hubby; I want our home to be joyful even in the midst of crazy moments & sleepiness!
- 3 different appointments! Yuck!!!
- clean & organize
- lessons (mostly independent): Bible, music, Latin, reading aloud (+ reading with littles) & math; Eric & I need to get caught up with history reading on our off week (we started Patricia's history when the A family was here)

If I can sew a bit, I'll be thrilled but that's almost at a complete standstill these days. But thats okay- I'm loving on my wee one & that's awesome!

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

So sad that we're so far apart! Thank you for letting us be a part of your family. It was so amazing to see Emily born and now Katherine. Heather, you are amazing! Your children are a joy! And sorry Eric, but only one wife for you!