Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Day of Memories!

Last Thursday, Eric and I took the boys to see "A Christmas Carol." (And of course, Katherine joined us!) We last went to see this play when Jonathan was a baby, so it was great fun to go again. It was also fun to have just the boys on an outing- Eric & I also enjoy it when we can spend one-on-one time with our children. Here's an iPhone pic of the boys as we waited for the show to begin:

Katherine's hands are blurred but I'll still post this one:

After the play, we enjoyed Starbucks & I was able to snap a few pics (it's so much easier to nail manual mode on my camera outside!):



Eric even took one of Katherine & I:

Patricia enjoyed hosting a tea party with crafts for the girls while we were gone:

In the evening, I took the girls to B&N & Starbucks. I enjoyed playing with my camera a bit:




It was a blessed day of making memories. I'm thankful to the Lord for the ability to do these special outings with our children!

No comments: