Wednesday, January 08, 2014

posted. "Most Clicks of All Times"



Yesterday, Sarah, from Amongst Lovely Things, encouraged everyone to share their most-clicked posts. The most-clicked post for our blog was 2013 Memory Work. Kinda cool because that's a subject very dear to my heart! I'm working on a post for this year's memory work, as well as a review of what we did in 2013. I'm forever grateful to Kendra for showing me the idea of circle time. You rock!


While that post had the most clicks, my Project 365 page (it's up at the top) had WAY MORE CLICKS than that post! (Thank you, Clickin Moms for all the traffic.) Guess you all like pictures. :) That's kinda cool because this series of posts is new & one that I'm thoroughly enjoying.


Be sure to click on over to Sarah's blog! I'm sure you'll be encouraged as I have!

No comments: