Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Thankful Tuesdays: Daddy's Love


Over on my Project 365 page, every Tuesday this year I'm posting a picture that shows something I'm thankful for. I know it's kind of redundant to post the same picture here but I didn't want you to miss this one. Plus, whenever I want to talk in depth, I'll post the pic here because I'm trying to keep the comments short & keep the emphasis on pictures for my Project 365. Trying is the key word in that last sentence. You know how hard it is for me not to be long-winded! ;)

I'm so thankful for my husband, who loves our children deeply! He is an amazing father and our children adore him. I love hearing the squeals of delight & shouts of joy when he comes home every night. I love watching his smooch on our children. I love watching him shepherd our family. We are blessed because of him!

No comments: