Monday, February 22, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: February 22, 2010



FOR TODAY
February 22, 2010...
Outside my window... overcast skies, reminding me of Ohio.
I am thinking... about meals for March. I am going to try to planning the whole month & then shop weekly b/c meal planning is SO time consuming.
I am thankful for... littles to help me clean!
From the learning rooms... cleaning & organizing today b/c we were gone this past weekend.
From the kitchen... Chicken & Dumplings for dinner. Yummy and healthy!!
I am wearing... orange top w/ brown skirt.
I am creating... files on our iTunes & 2 mini-scrapbooks for gifts.
I am going... to Bread Beckers this week to pick up a TON of stuff! Fun!
I am reading... "Homeschooling with a Quiet & Meek Spirit" by Teri Maxwell.
I am hoping... to teach the children an art lesson this week. Been awhile since we did this "formally" and we are all missing it!
I am hearing... Elizabeth "play" on the piano.
Around the house... everything looks so tidy and clean. Yahoo!
One of my favorite things... reading aloud to my children.
A few plans for the rest of the week: not much, for which I'm thankful for! It will be good to be home!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... sorry- no picture today b/c I need to download & organize pics from my camera. :(

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

Karen said...

thanks for the recipe...we are always tryin gto get more whole grains into our diets!!

Tully Family said...

You're welcome! The recipes from that blog are great but I have to add that grinding your own whole wheat makes ALL the difference in taste. Can't stand store-bought whole wheat recipes!