Monday, March 15, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: March 15, 2010



FOR TODAY
March 15, 2010...

Outside my window... sun is shining but it will be cool this week. :(
I am thinking... about nature journals.
I am thankful for... the 7 pages of scrapbooking I finished on Saturday! Oh, and I almost have 4 more pages done too! :)
From the learning rooms... we are studying about Bloody Mary and Queen Elizabeth this week.
From the kitchen... Orange Beef Stir Fry from this book.
I am wearing... long black skirt & pink top. Soon a sweater b/c I'm cold. But nothing on my feet. That would be ridiculous. ;)
I am creating... scrapbook pages for our family album.
I am going... to try to finish making a to-buy list for the conference. Too many tempting choices!!!
I am reading... "Keeping a Nature Journal" by Clare Walker Leslie & Charles E. Roth and "The Backyard Homestead" edited by Carleen Madigan.
I am hoping... that we truly are well. Oh, can it really be?
I am hearing... Abigail fuss. She does NOT like time changes. (And neither does Mama!)
Around the house... LARGE numbers of boxes line the hallway- time to switch clothes out!
A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully go the aquarium so that we can do a page (or two) for our nature journals. This was the plan last week but we were too sick!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... 2 of the scrapbooking pages that I did from Saturday for our family album:





Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

4 comments:

dawn said...

I looked at that picture of M-girl and said, "No, that's R-girl. Wait, no that *is* M-girl." Funny, funny. That was a fun day!

Tully Family said...

It was a fun day! What a joy to bake & knit/crochet with our daughters! I miss those times of fellowship. :(

Anonymous said...

The Simple Daybook sure is a good way for a mom to know what daughter is thinking...keep it up

Wish I had been there to scrapebook pages with you.

Mom

Jeanelle said...

Your pages turned out really nice! Sarah looks so little to be knitting. I miss those days too.