Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: May 5, 2010



FOR TODAY (TWO DAYS LATE!)
May 5, 2010...

Outside my window... sun is shinning and it isn't muggy. YEAH!
I am thinking... how blessed I am to have my children & hubby!
I am thankful for... my husband.
From the learning rooms... we're finally back to "normal" days so lessons are getting done more regularly! Still need to fold in Patricia's new Latin- hopefully today!
From the kitchen... alfredo with chicken for dinner.
I am wearing... light blue top w/ black skirt.
I am creating... nothing, unless I find some spare moment (laugh w/ me here) to scrapbook. I did finish 10 pages last Saturday night! Yahoo!
I am going... to make cookies at quiet time. I'll win the "best mama and wife" award afterward. :)
I am reading... "In Defense of Food"... again. Suppose to be reading it quicker... Beyond the Bible, reading is not really happening on a regular basis right now.
I am hoping... that my parent's dog, Jasper, is healed soon. He has been very, very sick.
I am hearing... children play outside while I'm *suppose to be* making lunch.
Around the house... ironing awaits me... still...
One of my favorite things... being home.
A few plans for the rest of the week: celebrate Matthias' & Benjamin's birthdays here with family. 20 of us will attend!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... no pic today- go to my wordless wednesday post from today.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: