Monday, July 19, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook: July 19, 2010



FOR TODAY
July 19, 2010...


Outside my window... sun is shinning after a few cloudy days.
I am thinking... educational things- still planning/thinking.
I am thankful... our church & Sabbath rest.
From the learning rooms... plodding along & looking forward to August, when we will start a few new things & get back into our full schedule (which I've tweaked).
From the kitchen... loaded potatoes & broccoli.
I am wearing... brown tired skirt w/ olive green t-shirt.
I am creating... ???
I am going... to try to find a treadmill on Craig's List.
I am reading... "Great Physician's Rx for Children's Health" by Jordan Rubin.
I am hoping... for more sleep- I've been staying up too late!
I am hearing... children stir- time to wake them.
Around the house... we've been enjoying blueberries & cherry tomatoes- produce is so yummy when it is fresh & in season!
One of my favorite things... fresh fruit & vegetables.
A few plans for the rest of the week: NO doctor appt this week- yahoo! Looking forward to dinner with my family latter in the week.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Lizzie waiting for her toenail polish to dry (girls are so much fun!):


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lizzie love that smile, toe nail polishing is so much fun.

Love Nanny