Monday, March 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: March 28, 2011


FOR TODAY
March 28, 2011...


Outside my window... dark. Been raining for days & will continue to do so for the rest of the week. Sigh. I feel like I'm already in Ohio.
I am thinking... about what to take to the conference!
I am thankful... for my hubby- he's watching the littles while I go to the conference. What a man!
From the learning rooms... memory time, piano & math only this week.
From the kitchen... eating yummy snacks from Trader Joes. Very happy right now.
I am wearing... pjs.
I am creating... Christmas gifts for E & A. I'll share later in another post about what it is.
I am going... take Benjamin to the ortho dr tomorrow- he was wrestling w/ his brothers & a band came off. BOYS!
I am reading... "Missionary Patriarch: The True Story of John G. Paton"
I am hoping... that everyone stays healthy until after my trip.
I am hearing... dishwasher "hum."
Around the house... laundry needs folding- I napped today instead of doing it.
One of my favorite things... girl's weekends at the conference!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week: CONFERENCE! Also, Abigail has her post-op appt.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... visit Dawn's post to see a pic of us ladies at the conference.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

dawn said...

Yayayayayayay!