Saturday, April 16, 2011

Recovering- Day 3

I am doing well with my recovery. The pain and difficulty with breathing has greatly improved, though I'm not doing much. I still occasionally get a sharp pain in my rib cage (especially the left side where there is damage) and my breathing labored but not so often. Eric doesn't want to leave me alone, so I've been ordered to have a Jonathan Park communicator watch at my side at ALL times. :) It's actually quite helpful but I do look forward to privacy! And, I miss caring for my family!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who is praying and especially to all those who have provided food. Our church has brought several meals & even Eric's work provided food twice. What a blessing, especially for Eric! Thank you to Mom who has come often to help Eric with cleaning & laundry. (Hm- maybe this all has its perks...) Thank You, dear Lord, for my healing & for so many who have helped us!

So, I'm three days into my confinement - er, I mean my recovery. I look forward to seeing what the various drs say And especially look forward to getting back to "normal" life.
- Heather

4 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Thanks for the updates. Glad you are staying down.I love the idea of the communicator watches. Whose idea was that? Eric or Benjamin? They're doing a great job of taking care of you!

dawn said...

Thankful to hear a good report.

We prayed for you during the congregational prayer this morning.

Glad they're taking good care of you!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to know that you belong to Lord who is in control of everything. Our prayers will continue.

Eric and I do a great job together, but need you to be there.
Love Mom and Dad!

Karen Tully said...

Don't try to do too much too soon...take it easy as long as you can. Thinking of you all!

Love,
Karen, John, Little Matt and Markie