Monday, May 02, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: May 2, 2011


FOR TODAY
May 2, 2011...


Outside my window... expecting rain tonight- thankful for no severe weather.
I am thinking... I want to go to bed but it's still too early.
I am thankful... that my trip to ER yesterday was only because of an infection treatable by antibiotics & not blood clots.
From the learning rooms... life is making us cut down to basics- memory time, math, piano & latin are musts; everything else is hit & miss this week. Normal schedule planned for next week! YAHOO!
From the kitchen... trying to focus on simple meals which are healthy.
I am wearing... turquoise top w/ brown capri's.
I am creating... knitted bunting bag for new baby.
I am going... keep packing a little each day- it's coming along nicely. Yeah!
I am reading... no time!
I am hoping... to have more energy this week- I still get tired so quickly.
I am hearing... fans hum.
Around the house... boxes everywhere.
One of my favorite things... NOT packing. ;)
A few plans for the rest of the week: lots of appointments, piano lessons, my younger brother's college graduation, visiting with family from Ohio, & packing. PHEW!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I love this man:



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

dawn said...

Packing by the "pecked to death by ducks" method?

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for the continue watch care over you. We love that man also (ofcourse in a different way) Cute rare picture of you both. Funny how so many things are pack in a week time.
Love ya Mom

Tully Family said...

Exactly, Dawn! :) It works! I'm also organizing & getting rid of a lot as I pack. :)

Jeanelle said...

I don't envy you, though I do wish I was there to help! Glad you are doing better again. Praying for continued healing for you.