Monday, May 30, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: May 30. 2011


FOR TODAY
May 30, 2011...


Outside my window... sun has set & it is starting to get cooler.
I am thinking... about what to put where.
I am thankful... for our nation's veterans! And, that our move went well last week. I'm especially thankful for all of YOU who helped!
From the learning rooms... Eric is busy putting up shelves for me! :)
From the kitchen... waiting for a shelf for the storage room b/c there's no room for bigger items in the main kitchen. Bit of a tight squeeze- the one (big) downside of this home.
I am wearing... pjs!!!
I am creating... an organized home.
I am going... to try to not do too much this week.
I am reading... nothing beyond my Bible.
I am hoping... our new fridge drawer can be fixed tomorrow.
I am hearing... Eric work. Love that man!
Around the house... lots of boxes.
One of my favorite things... our new home!
A few plans for the rest of the week: unpacking, shoe shopping for all the littles (yikes!), piano practice & Patricia' recital.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I'll try to get pics up of the house later this week.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

Mahers Hill Academy said...

Sounds like you are very busy! Glad the move went well, and l look forward to some pics. :)

dawn said...

We did shoe shopping last week, yikes! is right ...

Glad to hear the move went well! With Anna ... looking forward to pictures!