Monday, May 09, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: May 9, 2011


FOR TODAY
May 9, 2011...


Outside my window... sunny!!!
I am thinking... over to-do lists & what I should pack next.
I am thankful... for time spent with family this past weekend & the gift of motherhood.
From the learning rooms... older littles are working independently while Mama whittles down her to-do list.
From the kitchen... baked ziti & broccoli for dinner.
I am wearing... white shirt & carpi's.
I am creating... several projects at once. My head is spinning.
I am going... to the dentist in a few hours.
I am reading... no time!
I am hoping... I do not get sick at the dentist- my gag reflex is huge when I'm pregnant.
I am hearing... the younger littles playing.
Around the house... anyone want to come clean for me? Please?
One of my favorite things... dark chocolate & I have tons thanks to my children! :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: dentist appt today & piano Thursday. Mostly home this week- YAHOO!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... nope.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do cleaning your home(either one) just ask.
Love Mom

Mahers Hill Academy said...

I know how what you mean about cleaning when you're moving. I don't mind the packing part so much, but I dread the cleaning!

Tully Family said...

EXACTLY, Anna!!! And, it seems like I keep getting behind with the cleaning. But it will soon be over! :)