Monday, June 13, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: June 13, 2011


FOR TODAY
June 13, 2011...


Outside my window... sun is peeping over the trees- it's going to be another warm day.
I am thinking... about what to make for lunch.
I am thankful... for the the faithful preaching God's Word by our Pastor- he has covered the fear of God the past 3 weeks and it has been so good!
From the learning rooms... thankful for a solid week of lessons last week & hoping for another one.
From the kitchen... meatballs & salad for dinner.
I am wearing... pjs.
I am creating... Christmas gifts for the younger girls.
I am going... to several appts today.
I am reading... new books haven't arrived yet- hopefully today.
I am hoping... I feel better- I didn't sleep much last night. :(
I am hearing... washer spin.
Around the house... unpacking is getting closer to getting done but there's still quit a bit left. Starting to think about paint colors, which is fun! :)
One of my favorite things... organizing!
A few plans for the rest of the week: ultrasound, piano lessons, family visit.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... family shot (minus Abigail, she's hiding behind us) with our piano instructor:


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

5 comments:

dawn said...

You look great!

Are they the bacony-meatballs? Yum!

Tully Family said...

No, I look HUGE next to Miss Brooke! :(

Yes, of course it is the bacony-meatballs! Only ones I make now- always a set or two in the freezer. :)

dawn said...

You're supposed to! You look great!!

Mahers Hill Academy said...

I LOVE Patricia's dress. Did you make it?

Tully Family said...

Oh, no! Strasburg.