Monday, August 08, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: August 8, 2011


FOR TODAY
August 8, 2011...


Outside my window... cloudy. Kinda nice.
I am thinking... about my great-aunt who passed away. She loved the Lord & was such a sweet person. I have found memories of her trying to teach me how to tat with a shuttle. I praise God that she is free of pain with her Savior! :)
I am thankful... for the fresh coat of paint in the ER & for my hubby who painted it!
From the learning rooms... little bit difficult since the ER isn't put together yet (Eric wants to paint to molding this week).
From the kitchen... ??? I should decide what's for dinner so it can thaw!!!
I am wearing... pink & brown- one of my favorite color combinations.
I am creating... this cardigan for Emily. I got a lot done this past weekend! :)
I am going... let the DR do the blood sugar test tomorrow- never done it before.
I am reading... nothing- too busy knitting.
I am hoping... my Uncle's surgery goes well tomorrow.
I am hearing... Lizzie playing in the basement- that girl can be LOUD!
Around the house... books are scattered here, there & everywhere.
One of my favorite things... knitting. (I think I said that before.)
A few plans for the rest of the week: OB & hair appts (I'll try to squeeze in a pedicure too), dentist appt for 3 children, piano & Patricia's birthday celebration with family on Saturday. PHEW!!!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Eric let the littles help paint (he said they were actually helpful with filling the big spaces while he worked on the borders):




Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a chalk board only it is painting, what fun. I am sure that just alittle of paint makes you feel better. Mom

Savories of life said...

Are you paintign the babies room? Anwer on my blog and join my giveaways!

Jeanelle said...

Way to go Eric! Great husbands do these kinds of things for their wives. Nice to have little helpers especially as they continue to grow bigger. Can't wait to visit!