Monday, September 12, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: September 12, 2011


FOR TODAY
September 12, 2011...


Outside my window... mid 80s today- thankful for the cooler temps we've had lately!
I am thinking... over IEW & Latin. Kinda early for the Latin.
I am thankful... for the rest I got yesterday.
From the learning rooms... trying to squeeze lessons around a very busy week while "taking it easy." ;)
From the kitchen... tacos & fresh salsa tonight. My hubby will be happy! :)
I am wearing... brown dress & purple cardigan.
I am creating... just finished the leg warmers last night & now I'm waiting on new yarn to arrive in the mail. Maybe I can work on my cross stitch a bit until then.
I am going... to pause & go put breakfast in the oven.
I am reading... bits and pieces of some nutritional books.
I am hoping... piano isn't cancelled this week b/c Jonathan was very sad not to go last week!
I am hearing... Lizzie moving around- that girl loves to get up & be near me early in the morning.
Around the house... laundry is already going (before 7 AM!).
One of my favorite things... watching my husband with our children- he is a great Daddy!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Benjamin gets his braces off, iron treatment (possible blood transfusion), Eric & Abigail's birthdays, lessons with the Coppocks, piano lessons, oh, and a DATE!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Olive's leg warmers (they match her hat):


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: