Monday, October 10, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: October 10, 2011


FOR TODAY
October 10, 2011 (Columbus Day)...


Outside my window... rainy & cloudy. YEAH!
I am thinking... about all the last minute things to do before Jeanelle arrives & Emily comes.
I am thankful... that Eric passed his test & for the rain today.
From the learning rooms... things will be light until Emily is a few weeks old.
From the kitchen... pizza tonight. My feet/legs hurt too much to stand long.
I am wearing... brown skirt w/ long-sleeved blue tee.
I am creating... Emily's blanket. Still.
I am going... hopefully finish 2 Christmas gifts tomorrow. FUN! :)
I am reading... a lot about math lately, including Math Power.
I am hoping... Emily awaits the induction & doesn't come on her own. Not because I want to be induced but because it would be dangerous on my blood thinner. :(
I am hearing... Eric & the boys work on starting to build shelves for the storage room. YEAH!
Around the house... lots of projects going on, including painting our master room. Hoping everything will be finished this week!
One of my favorite things... newborn fingers & toes. I'll be seeing those soon!
A few plans for the rest of the week: OB appt (today), baking with the Coppocks, piano lesson & a baby shower.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... nope. I really need to organize the pictures on my camera!!!

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you! What day are you scheduled for the induction?
Renee

Tully Family said...

Thank you for the prayers! I have my last OB appt next Tues & she will give me a date then- I'm thinking the end of next week.

dawn said...

We were just considering building some shelves too ...

Next week! How exciting, can't wait for pics and then, hopefully to see her & you all at some point!

Tully Family said...

Yes, Dawn! I was just talking to Eric about that yesterday. I'm thinking the spring before it gets hot. :) It will be just me with the children.

Jeanelle said...

We're getting excited! Hope has been finishing lessons early each day to work on sewing projects. Fun!

Auntie Ka Ka said...

I am sending a package tomorrow for Em! Hope you like it!!