Monday, February 06, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook: February 6, 2012



FOR TODAY
February 6, 2012


Outside my window... still dark. Hoping for more sunny, warm weather!

I am thinking... over new history plans. I must order books ASAP!

I am thankful... for the time we had with the Arendse children. The house seems so empty now!

In the kitchen... lots of dishes await me. (And I'm now wishing I had done them yesterday!)

I am wearing... pjs but not for long.

I am creating... a clean house today! And this blanket for Jonathan. He is thrilled. I do not like crochet but I'm thrilled to do it for him!

I am going... to nap today. :)

I am wondering... which books to buy. Too many choices & too few funds!

I am reading... lots of books & hoping to finish several soon.

I am hoping... Jeanelle's mother gets better!

I am looking forward to... having a cleaner, organized house after today.

I am learning... some new sewing skills. :)

Around the house... it's a mess! (Not too shocking since we were a family of 13 for the past two weeks.)

I am pondering... whether or not my repentance is self focused, which means it's not really repentance. :(

A favorite quote for today... "Instead of wallowing, godly grief embraces grace. We forget our own badness and look at God's kind heart and willingness to forgive. We look away from ourselves and toward the cross." Joy: A Godly Woman's Adornmant by Lydia Brownback

One of my favorite things... fellowship meals with our church family. It is also one of my boy's favorite things too. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: piano, Valentine's date night with church family, Sabbath meal with family & friends. Fun!

A peek into my day... hmmm... maybe I should download some pictures...

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

Mahers Hill Academy said...

He, he, my boys love church fellowship meals too. Maybe a little too much sometimes! Hope you can get that nap in. :)

Karen tully said...

house feels empty? LOL...you already have a full house, if anything adding few more will likely not be noticed. HUGS!