Monday, August 06, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook: August 6, 2012



FOR TODAY
August 6, 2012


Outside my window... rainy. Yeah!

I am thinking... staying up late isn't such a great idea.

I am thankful... for a cup of coffee this morning!

In the kitchen... roasted chicken with potatoes tonight. Simple but yum.

I am wearing... pjs. It's really hard to get going this morning!

I am creating... finishing up Abigail's shawl & cross stitch. Need to start my cardigan. I should plan some sewing for the fall. Lots of things on the waiting list to start creating- more things than time. :)

I am going... to finish printing this week. Remember this post? Only 10 more lessons for history & I'm done! Yahoo!

From the learning rooms... we're back after a break last week! :) Everyone is excited!

I am reading... Building Her House by Nancy Wilson.

I am hoping... our day goes well- I have a feeling everyone is going to be tired today!

I am looking forward to... Patricia's birthday next week! Fun day planned.

I am learning... something... I hope! ;)

Around the house... did some deep cleaning last week, which was nice. But the house still got dirty. Kind of annoying how that happens!

I am pondering... nothing. Too sleepy! I seriously think I should remove this line- I post too early in the mornings for pondering.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... rainy mornings... but those are really only my favorite things when I can sleep in, which I didn't do this morning. :(

A few plans for the rest of the week: Matthias & Jonathan's eye appt; piano lessons; company visit for Sabbath meal.

A peek into my day... this is more pretty than yummy- anyone know what it is?
Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who dirtys the house? Whether you have one or nine in the family, cleaning is always there.

Will not guess the fruit, already know it.
lv mom

Karen Tully said...

is that a dragonfruit?

Tully Family said...

Very well done! The taste is very mild- kinda unexpected because the fruit is suh a vibrant color!