Thursday, October 31, 2013

Project 365

Click It Up A Notch

Tomorrow starts a journey: I'm taking one picture everyday for an entire year. I'll edit & post those pictures here- just hit the header button up on top to view! Most of the time, I'll just upload the picture without comment. If I do have something to say, I'm going to keep it short & keep longer commentary for blog posts.

I first got my DSLR in April of this year & I have so much to learn! My favorite photography blog is Click it Up a Notch and it's from Courtney that I got the inspiration to begin a Project 365. I'm hoping my skills will improve, especially with manual mode. It will be fun to "meet" other photography-minded folks. Most of all, I'm hoping I'll finally be consistent with capturing daily life through my lens. It would be a super bonus if I could become consistent with editing & archiving those pictures, as well as getting in some shots myself.

This is going to be fun!

No comments: