Friday, January 16, 2015

Mama took my doll!

We battled sickness this week so I had to take the girl's dolls & clean them. Emily was less than enthused. She told her sisters rather grumpily,  "Mama TOOK my doll!" Elizabeth & Abigail tried to cheer her up by making paper dolls. Not quite the same thing but I loved their creativity and eagerness to make their little sister feel better. :)

She took her new doll to quiet time, so it must have been a bit consoling:


I've been finding bits of paper, crayons & markers all over the house but that's okay. (The scissors all over the house was NOT okay. We talked about that!) They've made quite a collection. In fact, I'm counting this as art this week! ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet for sisters to comfort their Emily. To not have her best friend, for her was such a upsetting things. Has her baby return? lv Nanny

Anita said...

This is the sweetest things.. How cute of her sisters to help make her feel better.

Please feel free to check out my 365 at www.pictureperfectglimpses.blogspot.ca

Tully Family said...

Not yet but soon. :)