Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Tip: Natural Creams for Diaper Rash

I was going to post about how great coconut oil is for healing & preventing diaper rash but Lindsay beat me to it. So, I'll just tell you to go here to read about it. She also recommends some other natural cures that I have not tried yet. Passionate Homemaking is a great blog to read- highly recommend it!

- Heather

By the way, I've learned SO much about the benefits to our health by using coconut oil. In addition to eating it & using it for cooking/baking, I have begun to put in all over Lizzie after a bath and it is helping her skin stay smooth and moisturized. Try it!

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

Love that organic, virgin coconut oil! It is great for the skin and smells so good. It is also my favorite oil to cook and bake with because it is excellent for your health.