I found this European pattern a bit tricky but it came together fairly quick. When I pulled the sweater out after Katherine was born to seam together, I discovered several holes. YIKES! A little must have been in my knitting at some point. Thankfully, the holes where located where I would seam, so I was able to make it work but it's not perfect. I'm probably the only one who can tell though.
I finished this skirt in October but never got around to posting any pictures. (Here is the pattern.) I knit it up for a friend's daughter in exchange for her sewing. I should make one up for Elizabeth because the entire time that I worked on it, she would oooh & ahhh over it. It was my first attempt at intarsia. All of those bobbins made my head swim but it was worth the effort:
It feels so good to FINISH some projects. Miss Katherine does not like it when I try to knit and cries in protest so it's been tricky to find time to pick up my needles. She wants mama time whenever she can get it. :) I keep telling her that her saving grace is her cuteness!