Thursday, August 12, 2010

Laminating

Last week, I bought a Scotch TL901 Thermal Laminator at Wal-Mart. It cost $25 and I also spent $13 for a package of 50 pouches. (I'm hoping to find a better deal for more pouches but I wanted to get started.) The laminator works for items up to 9" wide & 11.4" long.

This has proved to be a good investment. I've been laminating math & MightyMind puzzles, as well as some games and art pictures. I'll still need to pay $$$ for a store to laminate larger items, but it will convenient to be able to do some of this at home. Running errands is harder these days. ;)

- Heather

1 comment:

Jeremiah and Stephenie said...

Our church has a couple of those laminating machines and they let me use them when I need them. I just bought my own pouches. It is very handy to have around.