Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: April 6, 2011


FOR TODAY
April 6, 2011...

(A day late.)

Outside my window... sun! Ahhh.
I am thinking... over a lot of things I learned at the conference this past weekend.
I am thankful... time spent w/ friends at the conference & things taught.
From the learning rooms... started Song School Latin this week during memory time. Littles are LOVING it. We are mainly doing it orally vs worksheet pages.
From the kitchen... I really need to go shopping!!!
I am wearing... brown skirt w/ turquoise top.
I am creating... Christmas gifts for E & A. I'll share later in another post about what it is.
I am going... try to be patient b/c my computer is not working. Again.
I am reading... "The Duggars: 20 and Counting!"
I am hoping... that my computer is fixed soon. Patiently. ;)
I am hearing... Abigail chatter next to me.
Around the house... house showing tonight. :(
One of my favorite things... coming home to my hubby & children!
A few plans for the rest of the week: house showing (which means cleaning), piano & visiting friends from church.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... visit Dawn's post (again) to see a pic of us ladies at the conference. (Sorry- that's two weeks in a row!)

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: