Monday, March 02, 2015

Project 365: February 2015

Well, this month I missed one day. :( I took two pictures on 2/17 to make up for missing the day before. I never took a self-portrait (I won't call them selfies after hearing my friend, Lorimer, give a speech to the young people last week!) or a group shot. I'll try again in March! Several iPhone pictures this month on days when my camera wasn't easily accessible.

For the first 14 days, I completed a heart project. (I had originally thought I'd follow this theme for the entire month of February but by Valentine's day, I was D-O-N-E with hearts! lol!) It was good push for me creatively & I think I'll revisit this next February!

You can follow my Project 365 by visiting the tab above (I share my settings too) + you can see other people's projects by clicking on the button at the top of the page. I'd love to hear of your projects! Oh, and if you want, you can view January's calendar spread here.

No comments: