Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 Weeks



Can you believe that Abigail Evangeline is 2 weeks old today?!? In some ways, it seems like she has always been here. Abigail has adjusted so well to our schedule and I just love having a wee babe in arms as I go about my duties. (Still working on getting my Moby Wrap to work smoothly but Abigail LOVES it when I do use it! I'll use my wonderful Ergo when she gets older!)

We are all a bit tired this week and I'm looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday! :) (Garretts, that means you should not arrive too early on Saturday! LOL) We have been able to get back to most of our schedule this week, for which I am thankful. Don't get me wrong- still a lot of wrinkles to iron out but I am rejoicing in being home serving my family!

I forgot to post about Abigail's first DR appt last week- so sorry! She weighed in at 9 pounds 1 ounce. The DR was thrilled that she had gained weight within a week of her birth. I wasn't too surprised- the girl can nurse! ;) Abigail has lost a lot of her hair and it is now looking more dark brown than black. :(

- Heather

6 comments:

dawn said...

No problemo, it will be after lunch, it looks like it's a bit farther than I thought, and we Garretts are not morning persons :) Can't wait!

Auntie Karen! said...

such a beauty, it's that good tully blood LOL...

Kasey had black hair when she was born, as did laura essentially, so I expect that it will definitely lighten like theirs did...

Tully Family said...

Dawn,

We are SO EXCITED to have you all come!

Karen,

We are still surprised at Abigail's dark complexion. It is in the family (both Uncle Matthews!) but our household is so light. Abigail looks a bit out of place. :)

Jeanelle said...

Way to go Abigail! I can't wait to get my hands on you.

Love,
Auntie Jeanelle

Casey said...

How cute is she! And how cute are these: http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
They would be a perfect pair!
Go sign up and tell me if you win.
Have a great day!
Casey

Tully Family said...

Casey,

I signed up- I've been wanting to buy a pair of these for some time now. SO CUTE!!!