Monday, August 02, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: August 2, 2010



FOR TODAY
August 2, 2010...


Outside my window... cloudy.
I am thinking... about the budget. Yuck.
I am thankful... for the budget. It is a love/hate relationship.
From the learning rooms... only math and piano this week.
From the kitchen... loaded potatoes w/ broccoli for dinner.
I am wearing... pjs. Very unusual.
I am creating... smaller paper stacks. It is a never-ending battle.
I am going... take a shower while littles watch a movie or nap.
I am reading... HAH! Like I have time for that!
I am hoping... that we all get better- this stomach bug has been painfully slow to leave. :(
I am hearing... washer buzz- time to switch another load.
Around the house... things are mostly organized- we are ready for our company! :)
One of my favorite things... a clean & organized home. Ahhh.
A few plans for the rest of the week: the Garretts come to visit! YAHOO!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Patricia writing:


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Patricia's really growing up! I remember visiting her when she was just born! :)

Have fun with the Garretts!!!!

karen said...

did you ever hear of the lifecycle of a pile? first you get lots of paper, then you make them into small stacks, but then you aree depressed seeing all those piles, so you combine them all into one big pile, which makes you feel good...then you get more paper and you start getting more depressed because of all the piles, so you scoop them all up into at least one more large pile, which makes you feel good...and then you start all over again. LOL

dawn said...

Hm. Are we going to get loaded potatoes another day this week?

Tully Family said...

Yep- b/c guests arrived earlier than I expected. ;)

Anonymous said...

love your beautiful smile

love nanny and papa