Friday, June 27, 2014

A Friend's Etsy (+ Pics of Patricia)

My friend, Jill, has her Etsy shop up & I had to share! You're gonna be blown away by her sewing- just go here to Jilly Atlanta. Her detail in her work is amazing- extra little touches like hand sewing, French seams & stunning fabric. Her clothing reflects the beauty of childhood & the love she has for creating is reflected in her work.

I've had the honor of taking pictures for Jill's shop. It's been so much fun to capture her clothing! At times, it's also been a challenge because I'm still learning. I hope I've done her fantastic work justice. I'm grateful for the opportunity to grow in my skills & I'm thrilled that others are now seeing Jill's amazing work. You'll notice a few of my children in the pictures- they've enjoyed modeling (and eating yummy treats). Here are a few favorites of Patricia (twe shoot way too many to post them all on the shop):










WOW! Patricia is growing up far too quickly! Could someone please, oh please, stop her??? Here are a few extra shots that I loved:







We just went last night & shot a few more pictures for some new items, so be sure to visit Jilly Atlanta again soon. The lattice top she made was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Oh, and be sure to share her Etsy shop with your friends!

Shooting for Jill has lit a fire under me. I've loved my photography journey & capturing my family in their everyday moments is my main priority but I finding I love capturing other people too. :)

No comments: