Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Getting Excited!

Did you notice our baby widget on the sidebar? Did you see I have less than 8 weeks to go... well, at least roughly less than 8 weeks to go. I keep reminding the children (and myself) that only God truly knows when Abigail will arrive. We are praying that my good friend, Devon, will be able to be here for the birth. She was present for Patricia's birth but missed Benjamin's. :( I look forward to our time together- Devon will be a great help + it will be good to fellowship. :)

This week, I've begun to get things ready for Abigail- sorting through clothes, making lists of needed items and trying to decide between prefold cloth diapers or fitted cloth diapers. Fun, fun, fun! On Wednesday, I went to Gymboree to redeem my Gymbucks. I bought a few 0-3 month items for Abigail, having realized that most of what I own is 3-6 month. (I also got a few Sunday shirts for the boys and a hair clip for Elizabeth.) Our babies seem to need the 0-3 month size in the beginning. I am excited that most of what I bought for Elizabeth in the 3-6 month size should fit Abigail and hopefully will be the right season, as most of it is for fall/winter. We'll just have to wait & see how fast Abigail grows! Here's a pic of what I got:



It's going to be fun to have another baby in the house again! :)
- Heather

2 comments:

Jess said...

Those are ADORABLE! I am getting excited for you!

Wish we lived near by! I would share my nb stash with you!

Have you found a midwife in your area?

Tully Family said...

Yes, we found a midwife. Debbie is a good friend of our midwives in Ohio, which is really cool. :)